Cowboy Music and Comedy Stage Show with songs of the Old West, comedy and lively instrumentals to please the whole family. The Show ticket includes a chuckwagon supper and an evening’s entertainment. The Chuckwagon Fare is sliced roast beef or chicken breast simmered in our famous barbecue sauce, a combo that includes both beef and chicken, or an optional flame grilled ribeye steak all served with a Potato, Oven Baked Beans, Chunky Applesauce, Homemade Biscuits with butter and local honey, fresh baked spice cake, Natural Lemonade, and Chuckwagon Coffee. Activities include gift shops, locally made Chocolate shop, expanded Playground, Train Ride, Shooting Gallery, Hay Ride, Gold Panning, Hose Shoes, Roping, Boot Hill exhibit, Cowboy Chapel, Hermit’s Ruin Nature Trail, and the Bar D Wranglers playing requests in the record booth. Open 7 nights a week Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Shops, activities and ticketing open at 5:30 p.m. Reservations are required.
Search Durango Downtown
- Building Freight Train Service in the Four Corners
- Luna Classic to Call Largest New Metaverse Home: LUNC Accepted as Payment within StarShip Universe with 1.2% Tax Burn
- Dr. Fauci on why the U.S. is ‘out of the pandemic phase’
- Newzoo: More than 500 companies are building the metaverse
- Drone show scheduled for Fourth of July weekend in Durango