AUG 4TH – 6TH | 2022
MUSIC – LATE NIGHT JAMS – YOGA – VW BUS VILLAGE – ART
FOUR CORNERS JAM FEST
Welcome to the Four Corners Jam Festival! We are honored and excited to bring 3 days of world class live music, performance art, yoga, outdoor recreation, and so much more to the Tico Time River Resort in Aztec, NM. Bringing multiple genres of music together including Funk, Reggae, Bluegrass, Psychedelic Rock and Afrobeat (to name a few), creates an eclectic and inclusive dance party we can all come together for. The natural beauty of the Animas River Valley at Tico Time provides endless activities for you and your family: Camping, Rafting, SUP, Zipline, Hiking, Waterslides, and more! Join us for 3 days of celebrating this community August 4-6, 2022.
Welcome to the Four Corners Jam Festival! We are honored and excited to bring you 3 days of live music, performance art, yoga, outdoor recreation, and so much more to the Tico Time River Resort in Aztec, NM. Bringing multiple genres of music together including Funk, Reggae, Afrobeat, Bluegrass, and Psychedelic Rock (to name a few), creates an eclectic and inclusive dance party we can all enjoy! The natural beauty of the Animas River Valley at Tico Time provides endless activities for you and your family: Camping, Rafting, SUP, Zipline, Hiking, Waterslides, and more! Join us for 3 days of celebrating this community August 4-6, 2022.
THE MAIN SQUEEZE – THE KITCHEN DWELLERS – MYSTIC BOWIE’s TALKING DREADS -FREEKBASS and the BUMP ASSEMBLY (ft. Greg & Sammi formerly of TURKUAZ) – DEADPHISH ORCHESTRA – EMINENCE ENSEMBLE – LIVER DOWN THE RIVER – THE BURROUGHS – BANSHEE TREE – FLOAT LIKE A BUFFALO – THE GREEN HOUSE BAND – HASH CABBAGE – ATOMGA – THE AFROBEATNIKS feat FARA TOLNO – PROFETIC CALAVERAS – FAR OUT UNDERGROUND RAINBOW
Snatch UP your tix, camping passes, tshirt preorders, VW BUS Village and RV spots before they sell out.
- All Patrons (including Minors) must sign the waiver
- https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5f501c5f6e8ec/web/ before getting checked into the festival.
- Vehicles with anyone who does not have a signed waiver will be put in a waiting line for waivers
- to be signed with a wait of up to 30 MINUTES.No glass allowed outside of campsites
- No nudity (tops are required for women)
- No Dogs Allowed Within 500 Feet of Concert Stage and 200 Feet of the Ponds, Dogs must be on
- a leash at all times.
- Beverages / Food allowed. Campers must obey all Federal, State, and County Laws while on site.
- Please do not drink or use drugs and drive. Tico Time does not charge extra to stay the night, all
- single day ticket
- guests must leave by 10:00 AM the next day.
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT, REFUNDS ALLOWED up to 48 hours before festival startsEXCHANGES ARE NOT ALLOWED, DO NOT BUY TICKETS ELSEWHERE
- Walk in TENT CAMPING IS INCLUDED. Walk-
- In Tent Camping is allowed in the Tamarindo Area & Magical Forest, & small grass areas. Shuttle to
- Magical Forest is an extra charge per person. A CAMPING VEHICLE PASS is required to drive/camp
- past the Regular Parking Lot.
- RV SITE Purchase includes 1 CAMPING VEHICLE PASS. Extra Vehicles require CAMPING VEHICLE PASSES.
- SHUTTLE to the Magical Forest is $10 per person. No Hand Carts Provided.
- Earliest Check-In is at 1PM Thursday
- Latest Check-Out is 10AM Monday
ADMISSION PRICING (AGES 4 & Under are FREE)
3 Day Full Admission– ADVANCED 4/22-8/3 $160
3 Day Full Admission– AT GATE after 8/4 $180
3 Day YOUTH Full Admission – (Age 11-18) $90
Youth Single Day Ticket – YOUTH (Age 11-18) $35
Child Full Admission (Age 5-10) $50
Child Single Day Ticket (Age 5-10) $20
VW Bus Pass Includes 1 Festival Admission $100
VW Bus Extra Admission Per Person (must arrive in Bus) $75
Thursday Admission $50
Friday Admission $60
Saturday Admission $70
Camping, Parking, & Add-ons (Below Items do not include festival Admission)
SHUTTLE TO MAGICAL FOREST– (per person) $10
PARKING LOT IMPACT FEE (nec. to park in the Parking Lot)(good for 4 days) $10
ZIPLINES / ADVENTURE TOWER TOUR 1 Hour tour $50
RIVER TUBING TRIP 45 min – 1.5 hour trip down the Animas River $20
RV SITES $220
35’ x 65’ Full Hook Up RV/Tent Site. RV site includes 1 Vehicle Pass. Each additional vehicle must purchase
a Camping Vehicle Pass. RV sites are for a specific site#. Sites have water, electricity, and septic hookups.
Tents are allowed Build a huge fun group camping site with your friends. Usage of 10’ of the grass area directly behind sites is allowed
(if the space is available). Site includes Fire Pit & Picnic Table.
CAMPING VEHICLE PASS $80
Allows a vehicle to enter into Tico Time in certain areas other than the regular parking lot. Camping Vehicle
Pass includes a 15’ x 30’ space for your vehicle and tents, etc. No electric or water provided. Self contained
fire pits with bottom are
allowed. CAMPING VEHICLE PASS allows camping in the Tamarindo & North Loop only or to a friends RV SITE.
TAMARINDO NO HOOKUP RV SPOT $120
Includes a 30′ x 50′ primitive rv site, first come first serve in the Tamarindo Area. Includes one vehicle, Extra vehicles
require Camping Vehicle Passes.
RIVERFRONT CAMPING SPOT $120
Includes a 15′ x 20′ tent camping area between bridge and deck next to the river, no vehicles allowed. 1 Shuttle to/from
the tent area is included.
SAFETY & ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
All Customers must complete the waiver for every Adult and Minor entering Tico Time River Resort.
The Customers and accompanying minors shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Party”.
Legal Guardians shall be responsible for any minors in their party. All minors shall be
accompanied by an adult while on the premises. The river, and irrigation ditches pose serious safety risks to Children and those who are not very strong swimmers. The Party
agrees to accept all risk involved with all activities/amenities/land features lying within the property
boundaries. The Party voluntarily releases and forever discharges Tico Time River Resort, LLC, its owners, affiliates, employees, & landlords from any and all
liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way
connected with the Parties participation in the use of the premises, including specifically, but not limited to,
the negligent acts or omissions of the names above, for any and all injury, death, illness, or disease, and
damage to person and property.