Did you know that the farmers market is opening soon?
- Produce: Fresh and Delicious! Locally grown veggies seasonally available.
- Meats: Beef, Pork, Goat, Chicken and Turkey. All locally and lovingly raised.
- Cheeses: Artisan cheese in a variety of flavors.
- Eggs: Chicken, quail and duck
- Mushrooms: Cultivated and Wild-crafted by Certified Mycologist.
- Fruit: Fresh and locally grown, seasonally available.
- Herbs: Culinary magic! Fresh and dried available.
- Vegetable and Flower starts.
- Flowers: Fresh Cut and starts.
- Chilies: Fresh available seasonally, fire roasted in late summer.
- Ready To Eat: Fresh Baked Muffins and Pastries, Pizza, Tacos, Fermented veggies, German-style bratwursts, and fresh food prepared on site with produce purchased from the vendors that morning!
- Beverages: Fresh Brewed Coffee, Juices, Kombucha, Wheat Grass Shots, Smoothie cups and bowls.
- Hand Crafted Artisan Goods: Lotions, Soaps, Balms, Tinctures, decorative and functional Pottery, Clothing, Jewelry, Cutting Boards, Wooden Toys, Hats, Felted toys and items, Yarn and Fibers, Reusable food bags, Original Art, Gift Items; and more!
- Services: Chair Massage; Acupuncture, Knife Sharpening
- Community Building: informational booths; live music every week; balloon creations for the kids!
There is always an abundance of food and goods, with more variety every week as the season progresses!
A TRUE COMMUNITY MARKET ~ COME JOIN THE FUN!