Ska Durango Double: Sat. October 13, 2018
The Ska Durango Double is a trail running and mountain biking event held annually in Durango, Colorado. This year the Durango Double will take place on October 13, 2018.
This non-profit event benefits the Women’s Resource Center, an organization advocating for personal empowerment and economic self-sufficiency of women and girls in Durango. Other beneficiaries include Trails 2000 and Durango DEVO.
Participants will enjoy:
- Horse Gulch Hustle: A challenging and scenic 10.8-mile trail run, it’s the first leg of the Durango Double, but also great as a standalone event
- Durango Double: Double your fun, follow the Horse Gulch Hustle with a 17-mile mountain bike ride! (solo or 2-person team)
- Kids Mini Double: A run and ride for the kids, supporting Durango DEVO
- One of the best race goodie bags in town!
- Finish line party with live music by StillHouse Junkies!, fall colors and more, by the Animas River
- Local food and drink including Zia Taqueria burritos, Serious Delights bakery, Skabeer, and plenty more!
- Awards and prizes from Durango Running Co, Mountain Bike Specialists, Solomonand Durango Train!
- One heck of a great weekend during the best season in southwest Colorado