A monthlong celebration of Durango’s best local food!
Put together by Local First in Durango.
2020 has been a challenge for all of us, but especially for our local restaurants and purveyors who are such a large part of what makes Durango special! Come celebrate the local food businesses that make this such a delicious place to live.
New This Year
- Four weeks, each with its own theme and gourmet “take-home” dinner every Friday.
- Pick-up your meal at a designated restaurant in town where you can meet the chefs who curated your food.
- Enjoy a special behind-the-scenes video for each meal, webinars on topics like food-waste and creative cooking, and other opportunities to virtually engage with Durango’s local food lovers.
- September 25: “Wasted Opportunities” theme highlighting ways to reduce food waste. Ticketed attendees will pick up food at Primi Pasta & Wine Bar. Enjoy an appetizer from the Dandelion Cafe, an entree from Primi and dessert from Cream Bean Berry.
- October 2: “Local Agriculture” theme highlighting the farm-to-table and “table-to-farm” cycles. Ticketed attendees will pick up food from Union Social House. Enjoy an appetizer from Backcountry Gourmet, an entree from Zia Taqueria, dessert from Serious Delights and drinks by Union Social House.
- October 9: “In The Woods” theme highlighting the necessity of social and work-place mental health support for the food community and workers. Featured food and drink will be provided by the Ore House, Manna and the Bookcase & Barber.
- October 16: “Creative Cooking with the Harvest” theme that wraps up the event with a creative meal from Zawadi, Moro Spirits & Tavern and Smiley Cafe.