Manna No Go Gala!
This is the ninth year the Manna Soup Kitchen is hosting a special fundraiser to feed families in our community! You can help feed the families in need in our community by mailing a donation to the Manna soup kitchen at P.O. Box 1196 or by making a secure donation through Manna’s Soup Kitchen’s Website.Make a Donation Online
Or if you’d like to contribute non-perishable food or supplies, donation drop-off time: 7am – 1pm every day. Visit Manna’s Donations page for more info on how you can contribute or click here to learn about Volunteering.
- 100% of your contribution supports Manna in providing food for the hungry people in our community.
- 65,199 meals were served by Manna in 2015.
- Manna also provided 4,454 weekend backpacks containing seven meals were given to local school children experiencing food insecurity.
- Received over 162,343 lbs. in food donations to help provide food boxes and meals to clients.
- Volunteers provided 11,221 hours to serve meals to our clients.
- Clients Services provided 4265 vouchers to clients that included bus passes, food bank referrals, hair cuts, identification, tooth extractions, prescriptions, and thrift store.
- Manna’s continuing goal is to support the food insecure population of Durango towards self-sufficiency.
- No one is turned away for a meal at Manna Soup Kitchen. Everyone is welcome to sit down and enjoy a freshly prepared meal by the Staff and Volunteers of Manna.
- Manna is a drug and alcohol free establishment.
In A Community of Plenty…No One Should Go Hungry!
Manna Soup Kitchen:
1100 Avenida Del Sol Durango, Colorado 81301
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 7am – 12:30pm for hot breakfast and coffee through 10am, and hot lunch served 11:30 – 12:30. Sack lunches available upon request.
Wednesday: 7 – 10am for hot breakfast and coffee. Reopen at 4:30pm for dinner service from 5 – 6:00pm.
Saturday and Sunday: Open at 7am for brunch service 9:30 – 10:30am.