Farmington now has a swim beach and allows hand-powered watercraft at Lake Farmington, it’s drinking-water reservoir. And earlier this month, the city opened a new campground.
Search Durango Downtown
Sign Up for Updates!
Follow Us on Twitter
- Hulk Hogan reinstated into WWE Hall of Fame July 16, 2018
- PHOTOS: Felines, Freak Show and more at the 2018 Denver County Fair July 16, 2018
- PHOTOS: Dead & Company’s two-night 2018 run at Folsom Field July 16, 2018
- Man who set 1960 record for climbing 52 fourteeners in 52 days dies at 85 July 16, 2018
- “Made in Colorado” exhibit shows how some things are changing — and how some will always stay the same July 16, 2018