Farmington now has a swim beach and allows hand-powered watercraft at Lake Farmington, it’s drinking-water reservoir. And earlier this month, the city opened a new campground.
Search Durango Downtown
Sign Up for Updates!
Follow Us on Twitter
- CU Boulder opens exhibit exploring relationship between science, art September 24, 2018
- Longtime Boulder Creek Festival producer out, alleging unfair process September 23, 2018
- Regional Books: “Ruby Dreams,” “Blood Highway” and more new releases September 23, 2018
- Here’s how Colorado breweries fared at the 2018 GABF competition September 22, 2018
- PHOTOS: 2018 Great American Beer Festival September 22, 2018