Farmington now has a swim beach and allows hand-powered watercraft at Lake Farmington, it’s drinking-water reservoir. And earlier this month, the city opened a new campground.
Search Durango Downtown
Sign Up for Updates!
Follow Us on Twitter
- Apple strikes deal to produce new “Peanuts” content December 14, 2018
- PHOTOS: Inside the world of a candy cane factory in Denver December 14, 2018
- Denver’s holiday pop-up Miracle at Avanti Wolf Bar extends cheer for an extra week December 14, 2018
- Regional books: “Continental Divide Trail,” “Bear Ears” and more December 14, 2018
- Movie review: “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” is a stunning animated achievement that lives up to the hype December 14, 2018