Durango High School students in the Fashion and Design class hit the runway last week with their creations. While they learned to design and sew, they learned so much more.
Search Durango Downtown
Follow Us on Twitter
Sign Up for Updates!
- Dierks Bentley broke his hand in Colorado, but don’t get your cowboy boots in a bunch June 26, 2019
- The new ice cream flavors you need to try around Denver this summer June 26, 2019
- Restaurant review: Prohibition-era Arvada Tavern is all about the (really great) drinks June 26, 2019
- Colorado is home to the No.1 small town in America — again June 26, 2019
- A new Texas-style barbecue spot opens today on Tennyson Street June 26, 2019