Durango High School students in the Fashion and Design class hit the runway last week with their creations. While they learned to design and sew, they learned so much more.
Search Durango Downtown
Follow Us on Twitter
Sign Up for Updates!
- Nathaniel Rateliff gets into the weed business — with help from Willie Nelson August 20, 2019
- Plague concerns cancel camping for Phish takeover of Dick’s Sporting Goods Park August 20, 2019
- Aspen Skiing Co. changing to handle larger crowds after last season’s calls to “Stop Ikonizing Aspen” August 20, 2019
- After a national search, MCA Denver hires from within to fill executive director role August 20, 2019
- Climb for free at Denver-area gyms this weekend for Global Climbing Day August 19, 2019