Purgatory Resort opened its long-awaited coaster, and resort officials are touting it as the longest and steepest in the country.
Search Durango Downtown
Sign Up for Updates!
Follow Us on Twitter
- Regional books: “Bitterroot,” “Polly Pry” and more January 17, 2019
- Win tickets to see Lil Wayne, The Chainsmokers and others at the X Games January 17, 2019
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s epic winter nears 200 inches for the season January 17, 2019
- Guest Commentary: Denver’s concert scene might just be too weird for a large music festival like Grandoozy January 16, 2019
- Explore a high-tech, immersive fantasy world in Denver’s ‘burbs with “Natura Obscura” January 16, 2019