The Southern Ute Museum is now open seven days a week. It’s permanent exhibit tells the story of the Ute people, but it also will offer rotating exhibits to entice you back. See what’s on display now, and stop by the gift shop, where works by Navajo, Pueblo and Ute artists are for sale.
Search Durango Downtown
Sign Up for Updates!
Follow Us on Twitter
- Regional books: “Bitterroot,” “Polly Pry” and more January 17, 2019
- Win tickets to see Lil Wayne, The Chainsmokers and others at the X Games January 17, 2019
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s epic winter nears 200 inches for the season January 17, 2019
- Guest Commentary: Denver’s concert scene might just be too weird for a large music festival like Grandoozy January 16, 2019
- Explore a high-tech, immersive fantasy world in Denver’s ‘burbs with “Natura Obscura” January 16, 2019