The Southern Ute Museum is now open seven days a week. It’s permanent exhibit tells the story of the Ute people, but it also will offer rotating exhibits to entice you back. See what’s on display now, and stop by the gift shop, where works by Navajo, Pueblo and Ute artists are for sale.
Search Durango Downtown
Sign Up for Updates!
Follow Us on Twitter
- Denver’s best design projects of 2018, from old buildings made new to a rainbow crosswalk November 14, 2018
- Christkindl Market, ’80s overload, fancy houses and more things to do in Denver this weekend November 14, 2018
- Broncos linebacker Shane Ray enlisted the help of Steve Harvey to find his mom a date November 14, 2018
- Artist of popular Breckenridge troll wants to find it a new home November 14, 2018
- Deadlines to get your 2018-19 Epic and Ikon passes are almost here November 14, 2018