The Southern Ute Museum is now open seven days a week. It’s permanent exhibit tells the story of the Ute people, but it also will offer rotating exhibits to entice you back. See what’s on display now, and stop by the gift shop, where works by Navajo, Pueblo and Ute artists are for sale.
Search Durango Downtown
Sign Up for Updates!
Follow Us on Twitter
- Butterfly Pavilion’s new Colorado Backyard heralds big changes at the internationally unique zoo March 21, 2019
- Colorado Spring Break 2019: Family-friendly activities and camps to make the most of your time off March 21, 2019
- Seven mountains that are great for spring skiing in and near Colorado March 20, 2019
- The Lumineers, Trey Anastasio Band and more will open Mission Ballroom, Denver’s newest music venue, this summer March 19, 2019
- When all Colorado ski areas are scheduled to close for this season March 19, 2019