Original paintings, sculptures, pottery, jewelry, textile art and clothes, you’ll find it all at the Durango Art Center’s annual Winter Solstice Market. Find out what curator Peter Hay looks for in his selections.
Search Durango Downtown
Follow Us on Twitter
Sign Up for Updates!
- 13-year-old Lola Coastal Mexican unveils new chef, look and menu May 23, 2019
- Five quirky summer festivals that are quintessential Colorado May 23, 2019
- Will Denver’s drinkers soon be able to carry their booze from place to place? May 23, 2019
- Allan Roth, who brought music to Herman’s Hideaway on South Broadway, dies at 79 May 23, 2019
- Mall food just got an upgrade at the Dairy Block’s new Free Market May 22, 2019