Original paintings, sculptures, pottery, jewelry, textile art and clothes, you’ll find it all at the Durango Art Center’s annual Winter Solstice Market. Find out what curator Peter Hay looks for in his selections.
Search Durango Downtown
Sign Up for Updates!
Follow Us on Twitter
- Dave Chappelle and Jon Stewart will co-headline Red Rocks Amphitheatre this summer March 18, 2019
- An Olympian’s guide to finding the right indoor cycling class in Denver March 18, 2019
- What do royalty, dogs, God and the sea have in common? Denver Art Museum’s newest show, of course. March 18, 2019
- 12 of the best summer food festivals in Colorado you should already be excited about March 18, 2019
- Richard Erdman dies: Colorado-raised actor in “Stalag 17” and “Community” was 93 March 18, 2019