With snow/water content in the mountains measuring at 150 to 200 percent of median this spring, area water managers say spring run-off is expected to fill all area reservoirs, and the drought is over.
Search Durango Downtown
Follow Us on Twitter
Sign Up for Updates!
- Restaurant review: Prohibition-era Arvada Tavern is all about the (really great) drinks June 26, 2019
- Colorado is home to the No.1 small town in America — again June 26, 2019
- A new Texas-style barbecue spot opens today on Tennyson Street June 26, 2019
- Bob Ley retires after 40 years as ESPN anchor June 26, 2019
- Comedy legends Steve Martin and Martin Short are teaming up for 3 Front Range shows in July June 26, 2019