The long-awaited north extension of the Animas River Trail from Animas City Park to the Oxbow Preserve is expected to cost more than $6 million. Find out when it’s expected to be finished.
Search Durango Downtown
Follow Us on Twitter
Sign Up for Updates!
- Colorado Book Award 2019 winners tackle suicide, “Death by G-String,” pup investigation May 21, 2019
- PHOTOS: Florence and the Machine at Red Rocks Amphitheatre May 21, 2019
- 10 ways to celebrate Memorial Day weekend 2019 in Denver and beyond May 21, 2019
- PHOTOS: Pentatonix at Denver’s Pepsi Center May 21, 2019
- PHOTOS: 2019 Regional Air Guitar Championships at 3 Kings Tavern May 21, 2019