If local hemp farmer Derek MacGuffie had his way, everyone would wear hemp clothing and build houses out of hemp material. The biggest hurdle? Not enough markets to sell the raw product.
Search Durango Downtown
Durango Local News Podcasts
Follow Us on Twitter
Sign Up for Updates!
- Why Regenerative Travel Is the Future of Better Tourism—Plus How to Do It Right September 23, 2021
- I'm A Clinical Psychologist & This Is The One Snack I Swear By To Ease Anxiety September 23, 2021
- This Is A No.1 Barrier To Deep Sleep, According To A Psychologist September 23, 2021
- Can't Stop Snacking? New Research Might Have Found One Reason Why September 23, 2021
- For Impossibly Soft Skin, You Need To Be Familiar With These Two Products September 22, 2021