If local hemp farmer Derek MacGuffie had his way, everyone would wear hemp clothing and build houses out of hemp material. The biggest hurdle? Not enough markets to sell the raw product.
Follow Us on Twitter
Sign Up for Updates!
- Looking For A Fast Dinner? Try These Curry Chicken Lettuce Cups April 22, 2019
- Beware: This Type Of Workout Could Be Making You Constipated April 22, 2019
- 19 Good Things That Happened For The Planet So Far In 2019 April 22, 2019
- Here Are 5 Easy Ways To Add More Protein To Your Daily Smoothie April 22, 2019
- 8 Ways Introverts Can Have A Good Social Life (That Isn't Mentally Exhausting) April 22, 2019