Baby Boomers!!! – Wolf Creek Snow Report – 02-09-2016
We have “THE MOST SNOW IN COLORADO”® with 321” so far this season!
Baby Boomers Unite!!!
TODAY, Tuesday February 9th is our Baby Boomers Clinic! Learn a new sport or up the ante and refine your existing technique. Today’s special clinic is taught by qualified senior instructors and is open to beginners up to advanced intermediates. Get a great workout and meet others who also enjoy skiing or snowboarding. BOOMERS UNITE!!!
Nordic Trails were groomed & track set Thursday, February 4th!
Our Premium Demo Skis and Snowboard online rentals have launched. Log in and reserve yours now!
Come up and enjoy the EXCELLENT conditions here at Wolf Creek Ski Area!
*******Snow Report for Tuesday, February 09, 2016********
Summit Base Depth: 135″
Midway Base Depth: 92″
New Snow (24 Hours): 0″
New Snow (48 Hours): 0″
New Snow (72 Hours): 0″
New Snow (7 Days): 2″
Latest Storm Total: 0″
- Wolf Pups & Ski School registration are available online at www.wolfcreekski.com. Log in and schedule your lessons now. Challenge yourself, learn something new or simply learn a new sport or just refine your existing technique in our clinics & classes!
- Our Premium Demo Ski and Snowboard online rentals have launched. Log in and reserve yours now!
- SUPER SALE in Noel Sports on Ski Boots (Scarpa & Garmont) as well as last season’s Skis & Snowboards! Check your wish list and get what you want this season!!!
- The Prospector Grill is OPEN for breakfast at 8:00am. Swing in and grab a homemade breakfast burrito or breakfast sandwich! Mmm…breakfast, it does a body good!
- Raven Roost, Raven Nest and Alberta Grill are OPEN too!
Check www.wolfcreekski.com for the most up-to-date information.
Check out our Event Calendar for all the details to help plan your next trip to Wolf Creek.
Check out the Wolf Creek online store now offering gift cards, t-shirts, hats and more!
Please email wolfcreekski for other information inquiries.
COME ENJOY “THE MOST SNOW IN COLORADO”® !!!