Lots Of FUN Events this Weekend! – Wolf Creek Snow Report – 02-17-2016
We have “THE MOST SNOW IN COLORADO”® with 321” so far this season!
The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle is running TODAY and is free with purchase of a lift ticket!
The Wolf Creek Challenge Series kicks off Saturday, February 20th with the first of two races! The course this Saturday will be a Giant Slalom with OVER 40 GATES! The race is open to individuals and teams! Entry fees are $15 for ages 18 and older and $10 for ages 17 and under. Race starts at 10 a.m. sharp!!!
Also, this Saturday, February 20th for our Telemark Clinic. The affordable way to learn to Teleski! A lift ticket is only $43 when you purchase a 2-hour morning Telemark Lesson for only $39. Telemark Rentals are available for only $14. Open to all ability levels from beginner to advanced! AND, we will have Grass Sticks Ski Poles Demo.
Nordic Trails were groomed & track set Monday February 15th!
Our Premium Demo Skis and Snowboard online rentals have launched. Log in and reserve yours now!
Come up and enjoy the EXCELLENT conditions here at Wolf Creek Ski Area!
*******Snow Report for Wednesday, February 17, 2016********
Summit Base Depth: 126″
Midway Base Depth: 87″
New Snow (24 Hours): 0″
New Snow (48 Hours): 0″
New Snow (72 Hours): 0″
New Snow (7 Days): 0″
Latest Storm Total: 0″
- Wolf Pups & Ski School registration are available online at www.wolfcreekski.com. Log in and schedule your lessons now. Challenge yourself, learn something new or simply learn a new sport or just refine your existing technique in our clinics & classes!
- Our Premium Demo Ski and Snowboard online rentals have launched. Log in and reserve yours now!
- SUPER SALE in Noel Sports on Ski Boots (Scarpa & Garmont) as well as last season’s Skis & Snowboards! Check your wish list and get what you want this season!!!
- The Prospector Grill is OPEN for breakfast at 8:00am. Swing in and grab a homemade breakfast burrito or breakfast sandwich! Mmm…breakfast, it does a body good!
- Raven Roost, Raven Nest and Alberta Grill are OPEN too!
Check www.wolfcreekski.com for the most up-to-date information.
Check out our Event Calendar for all the details to help plan your next trip to Wolf Creek.
Check out the Wolf Creek online store now offering gift cards, t-shirts, hats and more!
Please email wolfcreekski for other information inquiries.
COME ENJOY “THE MOST SNOW IN COLORADO”® !!!