Cinnamon Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes are a delicious, sugar-free breakfast option for you and your family!
Pumpkins are a nutritious squash loaded with vitamins and minerals, particularly beta-carotene. This antioxidant which gives pumpkins their orange color, is converted to vitamin A to support your immune system and eye health.
Cook up this autumn-inspired recipe for a great start to your day!
- 3/4 cup canned organic pumpkin
- 4 teaspoons gelatin
- 1½ cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 6 drops stevia (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the pumpkin and coconut milk.
- In a separate bowl mix together the dry ingredients, including the gelatin. Feel free to add all spice or other spices you want, such as a ginger.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet. Continue to mix until thickened.
- Heat iron skillet with some coconut oil over medium heat. Pour spoonfuls of batter onto skillet. Cook for 2-4 minutes until bottom is cooked. Then flip to cook all the way through.
- Serve warm and enjoy!